Refratechnik Hybrid castables:
Also suited for low temperatures.
The technology of cement-free Sol-Gel-bonded refractory castables makes another step forwards. Our new Hybrid castables permit fast heating combined with high strength – also at low temperatures.
This offers advantages in the production of prefabricated components or the lining of e.g. fluidized bed furnaces and refuse incineration plants.
Strengths of REFRACAST® Hybrid F-60 AR/R compared with a conventional Sol-Gel-bonded refractory castable: Clear advantages for Hybrid
REFRACAST® Hybrid F-60 AR/R Comparable Sol-Gel-version
Advantages of Hybrid castables
compared to conventional cementitious materials:
- Faster heating up with shorter downtimes
- Cost and energy-saving
- Very good adherence on existing refractory materials
- Installation possible on hot surfaces and with high ambient temperatures
- Higher application temperature limits
- Optimized thermomechanical behaviour
- Long storage life of 12 months
- Increased cold crushing strength and modulus of rupture as well as optimized abrasion resistance in the temperature range below 1000 °C.
Cold crushing strength of Hybrid castables and conventional Sol-Gel-bonded castables at 20 °C / 24 h: Hybrid castables exhibit a significant increase in cold crushing strength
You would like more information?
Simply contact us.